The Deltana Fair is looking for volunteers, every year, to help with the success of the Fair.
Below are the list of opportunities available and the form to fill out.
Exhibit Hall Volunteer Positions
The Deltana Fair Exhibit Hall is looking for dedicated volunteers who desire to serve their community to fill 5 division supervisory positions and 2 Qualified Judges per division.
- Creative Crafts
- Fine Arts (Artists/Teachers)
- Education (Teacher)
- Photography (Photographer)
The supervisor position requires a solid commitment to:
- 2 hours pre-fair meeting for introductions, to acquaint with the position requirements & tasks, and help prepare the exhibit hall (Date TBD—May)
- Locating and committing your division judges (manager helps with this)
- Accepting and documenting exhibits on exhibit entry day (Tuesday, 7/20—nonperishables 9am-8pm, or Thursday 7/22—perishables 8am-4pm)
- 2 hours (2-4pm) Sunday, 7/25— for exhibitor pick-up
We are excited to have new people join our dedicated exhibit hall team!
Those who are able and willing to commit to this position please contact the Deltana Fair Association firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This position requires sitting, standing, and walking on a concrete floor.