Does your pet do tricks? ~ Is there an outfit for your pet that is too adorable to keep to yourself? ~ Want to show it off to the community?
Sign up for the Pet Show! It’s a free event to enter!
Event is Scheduled for July 21,2023 at 6pm.
You must pay entry into the fair; no entry fee is needed to enter the Pet Show.
The second annual Dr. Crusberg’s Memorial Pet Show honoring our beloved Veterinarian that passed away in 2021. Dr. Clint Crusberg started his Veterinarian practice in 1992. He doctored all creatures, great and small, wild and domestic for the next 28 years; loving every minute, living his dream, and teaching his children to love it too. Some of his greatest stories revolved around hunting and fishing with his son and daughter or with friends and extended family members; the trophies on the wall speak for themselves.
He was a skilled outdoorsman who loved camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, gold dredging, skiing, snowmobiling, and tried his hand at dog mushing. He volunteered for years on the Yukon Quest 1000 mile dog sled race, even serving as head veterinarian. He passed on his love of life to all who knew him. He was a lover of animals, music, books, ice hockey, and coin collecting. He was especially proud of his beautiful, green, and manicured lawn, working tirelessly to keep it free of pine cones (his nemesis). He was known for his quick wit, his infectious smile, robust belly laugh, and his kind and compassionate spirit.
General Information & Rules:
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets must be on leashed or confined while on Fairgrounds.
- Adult supervision is required for anyone under 18 years old entered.
- All animals entered in the pet show may arrive no more than 10 minutes early to the event and must leave fairgrounds immediately after show ends.
- Please bring your pets directly to and from the show location
- All Dogs & Cats must provide a copy of current Rabies vaccination prior to bringing animals on fair property. ~ Please send copy with entry form.
- All Equines must provide a current EIA prior to bringing animals on fair property. ~ Please send copy with entry from.
- All other species of animals must be health inspected by the Fair Vet, Thursday July 20th ~ Times TBD
- The judge reserves the right to disqualify any animal.
- Entry Form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 14th, 2023
- Vel Wager is the Event host.